NM Eng. Aluminum Rear Control Arms
- MINI F54 Clubman JCW 2.0T
- MINI F54 Clubman Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F54 Clubman S 2.0T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door JCW 2.0T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door S 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop GP 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop JCW 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F56 Hardtop S 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible JCW 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F57 Convertible S 2.0T
- MINI F60 Countryman JCW 2.0T
- MINI F60 Countryman Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F60 Countryman S 2.0T
Introducing the newly redesigned NM Engineering Control Arm kit. While others use 1" diameter 6061 aluminum material, NM machines our control arms utilizing aerospace grade 7075-T6 1 1/4" hex aluminum bars, finished with titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize. The use of larger material provides rigidity and strength of the steel bar but without the weight. NM Control Arm Kit also features precision heavy duty rod ends made from heat-treated hardened steel with self-lubricating nylon race. The threaded rod ends allow the user to dial the suspension camber to desired specs, crucial for the weekend track enthusiasts and professional racers. T-303 stainless steel is used for the spacers to avoid any flexing and crushing caused by suspension load.
The optional rubber boot protects rod end against dirt and grime that may cause performance noise.
Kit comes with two (a pair) complete bars with hardware, set at factory arm length.
Vehicle with HID (Xenon) headlights can only install/replace lower control arms.
Heim Joint (Pillow Ball Rod End) may generate some noise for its lack of rubber bushing while still performing normally.
Finish: titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize