NM Eng. Anti-Sway Bar End Links - Front
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door JCW 2.0T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door S 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop GP 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop JCW 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F56 Hardtop S 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible JCW 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F57 Convertible S 2.0T
NM Engineering’s new Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links provides three benefits:
- Direct transmission of suspension movements to the sway bar
- On lowered vehicles, allows repositioning of the anti-sway bar to a neutral position
- Can eliminate sway bar pre-loading to compensate for poorly manufactured sway bars
Everything starts with the material – after all, it is the foundation of the part. NM Engineering did not skimp here as these links are precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum here in California. Because this is a high-stress part, 7075 was chosen because it has the same tensile strength as steel, yet is much lighter. Just to compare, 7075-T6 has almost twice the tensile strength compared to 6061-T6.
Another benefit afforded by 7075-T6 is it allowed NM Engineering to machine or turn-down the centers of the links to save weight and stay clear of the brake lines and brake pad sensor wires. To give you an idea of how thin the link is, the centers of the NM links are thinner than a standard AA battery.
NM’s links also utilize precision CNC machined stainless steel ball-joint spacers as stainless steel is stronger and more durable than 6061 aluminum alloy. To maximize adjustability, NM chose a special thin jam nut which allows an additional ¼" of adjustment compared to others being sold in the market.
By the way, a quick note on the materials we use…whether it is 6061-T6 or 7075-T6, all grade materials we purchase are certified. We will NEVER buy uncertified scrap or overrun materials from metal/alloy vendors.
Material Strength Data:
NM Engineering’s Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links will not yield like their OE counterparts making sure that all suspension movements are transmitted to the sway bar for maximum performance. This part is a must especially on lowered vehicles or cars equipped with aftermarket sway bars.
Fits: F55 Hatchback 4-door, F56 Hatchback, F57 Convertible
WILL NOT WORK ON F54 CLUBMAN / F60 COUNTRYMAN.
Finish: Type III Hard Anodize