NM Eng. Downpipe-Back Exhaust System
- MINI Clubman F54 JCW 2.0T
- MINI Clubman F54 LCI JCW 2.0T
- MINI Clubman F54 LCI S 2.0T
- MINI Clubman F54 S 2.0T
- MINI Countryman F60 JCW 2.0T
- MINI Countryman F60 LCI JCW 2.0T
- MINI Countryman F60 LCI S 2.0T
- MINI Countryman F60 S 2.0T
NM exhaust systems are constructed from 100% aerospace quality T304 stainless steel – inside and out. Large diameter sized tubing and low restriction stainless steel mufflers are carefully designed to reduce weight and meet State noise restriction standards. Polished muffler and tips, CNC mandrel bends are standard on every NM exhaust system. 10~14 HP gain.
This system starts right after the downpipe at the factory v-band clamp. Complete bolt-on system without any cutting. The system features 76mm (3inch) tubing with dual 100mm (4") polished tips.
FITS NORTH AMERICA MODELS ONLY!
Front-wheel drive models require minor heat shield tweaking.
For off-road or competition use only.