Standard Return Policy:
Purchased items are returnable within 15 days of receipt. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the amount of the original purchase price minus shipping cost and (if applicable) restocking fee. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all the conditions below. APS reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 20%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, and all accessories.
- All returns must be accompanied by original receipts.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) request must be made prior to shipping items back to APS.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- APS is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Tire mounted wheels. NO EXCEPTION!
- Installed items
- Items purchased from our dealers and not APS directly
- Special order item
Please send all returns to:
Automotive Performance Systems, Inc.
3300 Corte Malpaso
Camarillo, California 93012
Telephone No. - (805) 388-7171
Facsimile No. - (805) 388-0030