Free Shipping Terms & Conditions:
Offer good on online orders only. Free Shipping applies only to the Continental USA Shipping. Free Shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by Automotive Performance Systems, inc. Express shipping orders are not eligible for Free Shipping. Automotive Performance Systems, inc reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping offer at any time. Some items not eligible.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
1. Shipment Processing Time. All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Items that are on backorder will be shipped out as soon as they become available. For shipping and order inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 805.388.7171.
2. Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates. For online orders, shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed in USD at checkout. Estimated delivery dates will be provided once your emailed tracking number has been activated. Expedited delivery is only available within the contiguous United States.
3. Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been placed and another email containing your tracking number(s) once the order has shipped. The tracking number will be activated within 24 hours.
4. Signature Requirement. Small parcel orders do not require a signature upon delivery. If you would like this option added to your order please contact our support team at email@example.com or call 805.388.7171 and be sure to include your order number. If this option is requested, please note that an individual must be present at the time of delivery to provide the required signature.
5. Customs, Duties, and Taxes. NM Engineering is not responsible for any customs clearance charges, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (e.g., taxes, tariffs, VAT).
NM Engineering ships to the US and Canada only. If you are located outside of the U.S and Canada, please contact a local NM Engineering Reseller in your region. To find your local reseller, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 805.388.7171.
We do not provide estimates of any duty, VAT, taxes, or clearance charges that may be applicable outside of the U.S. as these are specific to each destination country. The buyer is solely responsible for understanding and complying with the import requirements of the destination country.
NO SHIPPING DAYS
NM Engineering observes US national holidays and does not ship on those days.
NM Engineering Team