NM Eng. Aluminum Rear Control Arms
- MINI Clubman R55 1.6L
- MINI Clubman R55 JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI Clubman R55 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Clubman R55 S 1.6T N14
- MINI Clubman R55 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Convertible R57 1.6L
- MINI Convertible R57 JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI Convertible R57 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Convertible R57 S 1.6T N14
- MINI Convertible R57 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Countryman R60 1.6L
- MINI Countryman R60 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Countryman R60 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Coupe R58 1.6L
- MINI Coupe R58 JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI Coupe R58 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Coupe R58 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 1.6L
- MINI Hardtop R56 GP 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI Hardtop R56 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 S 1.6T N14
- MINI Hardtop R56 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Paceman R61 1.6L
- MINI Paceman R61 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Paceman R61 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Roadster R59 1.6L
- MINI Roadster R59 JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI Roadster R59 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Roadster R59 S 1.6T N18
Introducing the newly redesigned NM Engineering Control Arm kit. While others use 1" diameter 6061 aluminum material, NM machines our control arms utilizing aerospace grade 7075-T6 1 1/4" hex aluminum bars, finished with titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize. The use of larger material provides rigidity and strength of the steel bar but without the weight. NM Control Arm Kit also features precision heavy duty rod ends made from heat-treated hardened steel with self-lubricating nylon race. The threaded rod ends allow the user to dial the suspension camber to desired specs, crucial for the weekend track enthusiasts and professional racers. T-303 stainless steel is used for the spacers to avoid any flexing and crushing caused by suspension load.
The optional rubber boot protects rod end against dirt and grime that may cause performance noise.
Kit comes with two (pair) complete bars with hardware, set at factory arm length. Buy two kits for complete top and bottom arms replacement.
Vehicle with HID (Xenon) headlights can only install/replace lower control arms.
Heim Joint (Pillow Ball Rod End) may generate some noise for its lack of rubber bushing while still performing normally.
Finish: Titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize