NM Eng. Aluminum Rear Control Arms
DOES THIS FIT YOUR VEHICLE?
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- MINI R55 Clubman JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI R55 Clubman JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R55 Clubman Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R55 Clubman S 1.6T N14
- MINI R55 Clubman S 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop GP 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI R56 Hardtop JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R56 Hardtop S 1.6T N14
- MINI R56 Hardtop S 1.6T N18
- MINI R57 Convertible JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI R57 Convertible JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R57 Convertible Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R57 Convertible S 1.6T N14
- MINI R57 Convertible S 1.6T N18
- MINI R58 Coupe JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI R58 Coupe JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R58 Coupe Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R58 Coupe S 1.6T N18
- MINI R59 Roadster JCW 1.6T N14
- MINI R59 Roadster JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R59 Roadster Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R59 Roadster S 1.6T N18
- MINI R60 Countryman JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R60 Countryman Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R60 Countryman S 1.6T N18
- MINI R61 Paceman JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R61 Paceman Non-S 1.6L
- MINI R61 Paceman S 1.6T N18
Introducing the newly redesigned NM Engineering Control Arm kit. While others use 1" diameter 6061 aluminum material, NM machines our control arms utilizing aerospace grade 7075-T6 1 1/4" hex aluminum bars, finished with titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize. The use of larger material provides rigidity and strength of the steel bar but without the weight. NM Control Arm Kit also features precision heavy duty rod ends made from heat-treated hardened steel with self-lubricating nylon race. The threaded rod ends allow the user to dial the suspension camber to desired specs, crucial for the weekend track enthusiasts and professional racers. T-303 stainless steel is used for the spacers to avoid any flexing and crushing caused by suspension load.
The optional rubber boot protects rod end against dirt and grime that may cause performance noise.
Kit comes with two (pair) complete bars with hardware, set at factory arm length. Buy two kits for complete top and bottom arms replacement.
Vehicle with HID (Xenon) headlights can only install/replace lower control arms.
Heim Joint (Pillow Ball Rod End) may generate some noise for its lack of rubber bushing while still performing normally.
Finish: Titanium tint Type III / Mil-Spec Anodize