NM Eng. Anti-Sway Bar - Rear 22mm Sport
DOES THIS FIT YOUR VEHICLE?
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door JCW 2.0T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door S 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop GP 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop JCW 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F56 Hardtop S 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible JCW 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F57 Convertible S 2.0T
Those who are familiar with the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM Engineering's Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coil-overs.
Front-wheel drive cars naturally understeer from the factory, even the MINIs. The NM Engineering Solid 22mm Rear Anti Sway Bar improves your F-chassis MINI by inducing more oversteer and increasing the car handling predictability.
F56 SWAY BAR COMPARISON
|Rate 1||Rate 2|
|lbs./in.||Increase over 'Base'||lbs./in.||Increase from 'Base'|
|OEM Base 19MM Solid||182||-||-||-|
|OEM Sport / JCW 21mm Tubular||253||39%||-||-|
|NM Eng. 22mm Solid||298||63%||375||106%|
|NM Eng. 25mm Tubular||510||180%||642||252%|
Billet clamp kit is optional.
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel-bent solid Chromoly bar providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- forged ends (not cheapy welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish