NM Eng. Anti-Sway Bar - Rear 25mm GT
- MINI F54 Clubman JCW 2.0T
- MINI F54 Clubman Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F54 Clubman S 2.0T
- MINI F60 Countryman JCW 2.0T
- MINI F60 Countryman Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F60 Countryman S 2.0T
Those who are familiar with the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM Engineering's Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coil-overs.
Compatible with Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and All Wheel Drive (All4) models.
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel-bent Chromoly heavy-wall tube providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- 25mm heavy-wall tubing for extra rigidity compared to other 25mm's
- forged ends (not cheaply welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- billet 7075-T6 aerospace grade sway bar clamp
- 90° Zerk fitting for ease of re-greasing
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish
- 3-way adjustable preload
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
Made in the USA
NM Engineering Sway Bar Link kit is Recommended to be used with the GT Sway Bar.