NM Eng. Anti-Sway Bar - Rear 25mm GT
DOES THIS FIT YOUR VEHICLE?
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door JCW 2.0T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F55 Hardtop 4-Door S 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop GP 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop JCW 2.0T
- MINI F56 Hardtop Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F56 Hardtop S 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible JCW 2.0T
- MINI F57 Convertible Non-S 1.5T
- MINI F57 Convertible S 2.0T
Those who are familiar with the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM Engineering's 22mm Solid Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coil-overs.
NM Engineering GT Rear Sway Bar is 25mm. Perfect for aggressive urban driving, canyon carving, as well as track/autocross applications.
F56 SWAY BAR COMPARISON
|Rate 1||Rate 2|
|lbs./in.||Increase over 'Base'||lbs./in.||Increase from 'Base'|
|OEM Base 19MM Solid||182||-||-||-|
|OEM Sport / JCW 21mm Tubular||253||39%||-||-|
|NM Eng. 22mm Solid||298||63%||375||106%|
|NM Eng. 25mm Tubular||510||180%||642||252%|
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel-bent Chromoly heavy-wall tube providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- forged ends (not cheaply welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- billet 7075-T6 aerospace grade sway bar bracket
- 90° Zerk fitting for ease of re-greasing
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish
- 3-way adjustable preload
NM Engineering Sway Bar Link kit is Recommended to be used with the GT Sway Bar.