NM Eng. Billet Aluminum Catch Can - N18
- MINI R55 Clubman JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R55 Clubman S 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop GP 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R56 Hardtop S 1.6T N18
- MINI R57 Convertible JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R57 Convertible S 1.6T N18
- MINI R58 Coupe JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R58 Coupe S 1.6T N18
- MINI R59 Roadster JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI R59 Roadster S 1.6T N18
NM Engineering Catch Tank is machined from billet 6061 aluminum alloy and anodized for stealth and added surface durability. The NM tank catches the oil and moisture in the blow-by gas that can cause carbon and sludge build-up in the turbo, intake system, and the engine. Every piece of the kit can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and servicing.
The NM Engineering Catch Tank kit also features custom tooled silicone hoses with Fluorosilicone internal lining developed specifically for petroleum base applications. The lack of adapters on this kit ensures smooth, unrestricted, and completely sealed vapor delivery throughout the system.
MINI dealer service charges 5-6 hours ($600-700) to clean your intake port from carbon build-up caused by the oil/moisture circulating back into the internal. This procedure is 'recommended' around 60-70,000 miles after your warranty expires.
N18 Engine Application, 2011-up