NM Eng. PCV Catch Can Hose Kit - N18
- MINI Clubman R55 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Clubman R55 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Convertible R57 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Convertible R57 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Coupe R58 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Coupe R58 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 GP 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Hardtop R56 S 1.6T N18
- MINI Roadster R59 JCW 1.6T N18
- MINI Roadster R59 S 1.6T N18
NM Engineering Catch Tank is machined from billet 6061 aluminum alloy and anodized for stealth and added surface durability. The NM tank catches the oil and moisture in the blow-by gas that can cause carbon and sludge build-up in the turbo, intake system, and engine. Every piece of the kit can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and servicing.
The NM Engineering Catch Tank kit also features custom tooled silicone hoses with Fluorosilicone internal lining developed specifically for petroleum base applications. The lack of adapters on this kit ensures smooth, unrestricted, and completely sealed vapor delivery throughout the system.
MINI dealer service charges 5-6 hours ($600-700) to clean your intake port from carbon build-up caused by the oil/moisture circulating back into the internal. This procedure is 'recommended' around 60-70,000 miles after your warranty expires.
N18 Engine Application, 2011-up